Neilie Sequeira joined Wingate Management in April 2015. She is the Regional Manager of a diverse portfolio including LIHTC, Market Rate and Mixed Use properties throughout Massachusetts & New Hampshire, managing 1200+ apartments in 26 communities. In this role, Neilie oversees all aspects of the portfolio’s operations, including property operations, regulatory oversight, personnel and human resources, staff training, risk management, administrative and financial oversight and capital improvements.
Prior to joining Wingate, Neilie worked at Peabody Properties as a multi-site manager, overseeing a portfolio of communities consisting of affordable and market rate apartments. During this time, she successfully led the lease-up of a property consisting of LIHTC, Workforce and Market Rate apartments. Neilie began her career with Equity Residential, where she worked for 10 years managing market rate apartments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Neilie has been active with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) for more than 10 years, holding positions at the local and national levels.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)- IREM
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) - IREM
- National Affordable Housing Professional (NAHP) - NAHMA
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P) - Spectrum
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM) - NAHMA
- Fair Housing Compliance (FHC) - NAHMA
- Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO) - NAHMA
- HOME Compliance Specialist (HCS ) - NCHM
- University of New Haven, B.S. Criminal Investigation
- Equity Residential
- Peabody Properties
APPROXIMATE UNITS OVERSEEN
WITH WINGATE SINCE 2015