Michael Martin has more than 35 years’ experience in the management of mixed income, assisted family, and senior housing in a variety of urban and suburban settings. Throughout his career, Michael has developed expertise in many areas of property management, most notably: budgeting, personnel development, training, maintenance/capital planning, compliance, administrative procedures, agency reporting, and relationship building. Michael’s commitment to affordable housing is evident by his tenure of 35 years (1985-2020) on the Board of The Neighborhood Developers in Chelsea, Massachusetts. At various times, he has served as President and Treasurer. He continues to serve as chair of the Real Estate Development Committee.
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C4P)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO)
- Fair Housing Compliance (FHC)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- National Affordable Housing Professional
- Executive (NAHP-e)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM)
- Boston University, BA
- Northeastern University, MBA
- Gatehouse Management Inc.
WITH WINGATE SINCE JULY 2014