Michael Cosgrove has more than two decades of experience in the property management industry. He is responsible for the overall operations of each community in his portfolio. Michael administers all aspects of property management services including annual budgeting, cost control, financial planning, and capital improvements. In addition, he ensures the completion and processing of all reporting required by federal, state, and local agencies as well as the implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
Prior to joining Wingate, Michael was a Divisional Vice President for the Winn Companies for 20 years. As a Divisional Vice President he was responsible for overseeing management operations of more than fifty mixed-use properties in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. His portfolio included over 4,000 apartment homes, as well as commercial and retail spaces including including Condos, Market rate housing, Section 42, Section 236, Section 8, 13A and HOME assisted properties.
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- National Affordable housing Management Association
- National Affordable Housing Professional (NAHP)
- Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM)
- Credential for Green Property Management (CGPM)
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P)
- Boston College
WITH WINGATE SINCE DECEMBER 2022