Keith Jenkins has been in the property management business for 37 years. As Regional Manager for Wingate Companies, Mr. Jenkins is responsible for directing property management services for five properties that make up 1,000 apartments in the Wingate portfolio. Mr. Jenkins’ portfolio includes Section 42, Section 8, Sail and HOME financed properties. Mr. Jenkins has extensive experience with assisted family housing in both suburban and inner-city settings. Mr. Jenkins is responsible for preparing operating budgets, monthly budget re-projections and agency and ownership reports.
Additionally, he supervises 27 employees and oversees all aspects of property management, resident services, personnel and training in his portfolio. Prior to joining Wingate Companies, Mr. Jenkins worked at WinnResidential for 34 years as a Senior Vice President. In this position he was responsible for directing property management services for one hundred and ten properties that made up more than 15,000 apartments in multiple States within the WinnResidential portfolio. Mr. Jenkins’ portfolio included Market, Section 42, Section 236, Section 8, HOME financed properties, Public Housing as well as third party management clients.
- CAPS - Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor
- SCHM - Specialist in Housing Credit Management
- NAHPE - National Assisted Housing Portfolio Executive
- CPO - Certified Professional of Occupancy
- CGPM - Credential for Green Property Manager
- ARM - Accredited Residential Manager
- HCCP - Housing Credit Certified Professional
Skidmore College, B.S. in Business Management
- Winn Residential
- General Investment and Development Company
APPROXIMATE UNITS OVERSEEN
WITH WINGATE SINCE 2021